Find
Notify
Tools

Data logging choices
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted
I'm currently running FAST XFI 2.0 and have been using the data logging with that unit.
I'm considering switching to MFI so I will be loosing that logging feature.
Racepac is the top of the line and about 3500.00 for all the bells and whistles.
What other alternatives to Racepac are out there and what experience have you had with them?

Also does anyone have MFI parts and or data logger they would like to sell?
I need K barrel valve with Idle and pump saver poppits Hat nozzles and jets

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know where a injectorator is for sale

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
I know where a injectorator is for sale

Thanks but I will pass on that.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I've used them all tuning for others. RacePac is hands down #1 choice. Talk with Greg Kelly on this board.

Fellow racer and servant of the Lord of Lords
John 14:6
"Creekside Racing Ministry"
MFI system, ProCharger Non-intercooled [6.02 @ 229 or 3.91/660' soft tune and killing power above 6K rpm]
Ron Clevenger

Posts: 1006 | Location: Visalia, Calif. 93292 | Registered: November 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
agree 100% RacePac. There is reason all of the pro Teams run Race Pac and it is not cost

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post