New
Find
Notify
Tools

first toss out of the year
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
guy goes 5.991 on a bye run in the second round at Houston and gets the boot...throws away a free win and points for the event I think also

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Only in TD can you break out on a bi-run..... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4449 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They changed the coil on the bye run and obviously it liked it, they were around 6.20 so thought they were safe

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
They changed the coil on the bye run and obviously it liked it, they were around 6.20 so thought they were safe

oh man, that hurts!!
Make a great call like that, pick up a couple tenths and it's screw you you're out of here...
I understand rules are rules but.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4449 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
That’s the Greatest coil ever made... Yikes.

Posts: 39 | Location: Brownsburg, IN | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I'd say, pick up 2 tenths, WOW.
http://www.nhraracer.com/conte...eid=71444&zoneid=175

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Driver and or crew feel asleep there for sure. How do you pick up two tenths plus and not feel it,,, especially when your already knocking on the door of the limit! They made a change for a reason, car not running clean, should have had a plan to dump at the 1000' if it cleaned and ran good! Probably won't make that mistake again!

Maybe they got the coil from he same guy who sold Jack the bean stock seeds!!! Laughing Hard

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
well **** happens

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1391 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Did I hear you broke a procharger down there Rusty? Sounds like lots of guys had expensive weekends...hope everybody can get back together for next week.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
only the mount,crunked up today ,see you at dallas

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1391 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear Rusty, have not got enough days above 50 degrees to test here outside of some 1/8 mile hits last weekend so could be interesting for me but looking forward to Dallas.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post