DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    dialing 8 teens in top dragster national event??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dialing 8 teens in top dragster national event??
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I thought it was 6.00 to 7.99 no matter what the elevation is at an nhra national event.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i was waiting for this to come up lol

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess they change it up in Denver super comp was 9.50 and super gas was 10.50.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
You know its a slow field when both cars in the TS final is dialed 1/2 second quicker that the 2 cars in the TD final

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
8.20 minimum in Denver.... it’s bs but that’s what happens when the class doesn’t fill up

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
to be honest I loved seeing that .001 package tossed at fletcher

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You and me both,,,,

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
I thought it was 6.00 to 7.99 no matter what the elevation is at an nhra national event.

Mikey

What's your status of returning to TD?

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
my status is single and looking right now

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I thought it was an 8.05 up there. Guess I stand corrected.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Altitude adjusted... but Sealevel is 7.99... might think about 7.50??
I posted on GD ribbing some about 6 sec club..all in fun of course.. I believe there were 40 some TD in the sixes... this weekend all 32 will be 6.80 or quicker if.. they all stay for the Nats...
That’s some cool s h y t right there!
TS will be fast also...
the.
Had a smile on my face when I saw the .001 spanking... come on in, the waters warm... Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post