DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    Most Comfortable -15 Jacket Pants and Hans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Comfortable -15 Jacket Pants and Hans
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
What safety gear (jacket & pants) do you guys find light and most comfortable for a TD? Which Hans device do you use?

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sparco stuff is way coumpy but a bit pricey I love my -5 stuff

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 393 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pro 1 has been the best jacket and pants by far for me…. I use a safety solutions restraint

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have worn both Sparco and Pro 1, Im partial to Pro-1 but have worn a fiends light weight Sparco and it is nice, can't go wrong on either.
Blake

Posts: 400 | Location: Vinita, OK | Registered: April 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post