Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Talk Bumps - Any Bumps! - 2018
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
How about a new thread for the new year, that you don't have to fight your way to the back to read?

Bump at Phoenix last year: None, only 31 cars

https://www.dragracecentral.co...er=Year2017#indextop

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
6.91 TD Phoenix
7.36 TS Phoenix

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
How about a new thread for the new year, that you don't have to fight your way to the back to read?

Bump at Phoenix last year: None, only 31 cars

https://www.dragracecentral.co...er=Year2017#indextop

I just checked on entries this year and both are full with 36 each, NOW....

6.96 T/D

7.40 T/S

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
6.89 T/D Phoenix, 7.31 T/S Phoenix, currently 37 cars in T/S

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
The first Div. 7 LODRS race is the week after, so it looks like a lot of teams will stay over.

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
The question is rather the Divisional will even get a full field or will it just end up another all run S/Pro class.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
No fighting your way to the back to find the last post. Just click on last post and you'll get this.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...697071086#1697071086

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
No fighting your way to the back to find the last post. Just click on last post and you'll get this.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...697071086#1697071086
Bender knows Right

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
The question is rather the Divisional will even get a full field or will it just end up another all run S/Pro class.

I think it should be a full field. The National has been full for weeks and I'd think we would pick up 12 more cars (?)

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Lets hope so but it hasen't filled up the last two years.

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Vegas Divisional bumps,post your guess. Remember this is a 48 car field. T/D 6.82 T/S 7.41

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
6.36 bump at the first Dallas race today! Nice job guys and gals!!!

Lynn Ellison

Posts: 133 | Location: The Boat! | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Vegas Divisional bumps,post your guess

MUST HAVE YOUR NUMBERS POSTED BEFORE FIRST QUALIFING RUN....

In order to be in on the free T-shirt contest , and no I'm not going to model it ......But Bender said he would.....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
My guess was T/D 6.82 and it was 6.77, T/S guess was 7.41 and it was 7.37

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How about Maple Grove Div 1 this weekend...

Last year there were 44 cars and a 6.86 bump.
Weather forecast looks good also.

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Weather not looking good now for Saturday and Sunday.
https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USPA1077:1:US

Since we go out at 6PM and 8PM on Saturday night (when the rain is supposed to come) it looks like not much is going to happen.
Although weather men are known to be SO ACCURATE.
NOT

Bump prediction = 7.699
Frown

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
Weather not looking good now for Saturday and Sunday.
https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USPA1077:1:US

Since we go out at 6PM and 8PM on Saturday night (when the rain is supposed to come) it looks like not much is going to happen.
Although weather men are known to be SO ACCURATE.
NOT

Bump prediction = 7.699
Frown

Frank

You missed in on both counts! As usual the weather dudes are over 50% wrong as they were last weekend at the Grove!

Bump was 6.80 with 46 cars in the class running in hot and humid air with DA's over 3000' which I must admit shocked me to see it that low.

Over 500 cars on the property, NHRA and the Maple Grove staff did a great job.

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yes I did. Smile
And actually HAPPY I did miss.
It turned out to be a VERY nice weekend.

Imagine how many cars would have shown up if the weather forecast was nice.
Fireworks were good to. Big Grin

It felt good to play again. I actually remembered how to start my car and everything. Razz

Hey, on a bright note, my Mickeys came back from sitting for over 2 years.
Of course they decided to come back for first round BUT hey can't have everything. I was happy.

Wink

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post