Notify
Tools

TD Bump in St. Louis
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
No evening session due to 2 hour delay because of a PM crash into the net. Hopefully they get a hit in the morning

I don't race the class,but I would be pissed with a 1 session and the ladder is out race.

Unfortunately for them,looks like that is exactly what happened.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Total Bravo Sierra if NHRA moves on without
Q2.....Many T/D racers drove a long assed way.
The ugly part is NHRA could care less...

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Drag Race Central is showing final order and
Elimination ladder..............

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Man, I am so glad I have the option of running the PDRA.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
NHRA has dumped TD Q2.

Here are the final results:

https://www.dragracecentral.co...7&Filter=30#indextop

DG

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
damn that's pretty unfair.how long would it take them to run off 32 cars as long as there was no incidents.
that's why I always firmly believe your first qualifier should be one of your best.
ive seen a lot of races where something went wrong and no second or third qualifier,just when everyone is bolting their bottles on

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
damn that's pretty unfair.how long would it take them to run off 32 cars as long as there was no incidents.
that's why I always firmly believe your first qualifier should be one of your best.
ive seen a lot of races where something went wrong and no second or third qualifier,just when everyone is bolting their bottles on

Yup! Remember what happened at E-Town...... Should have tried on their first pass to get in.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Mike knows.

It was funny when I was at the Epping National this year. I had a bye due to the other car breaking.
The track was tough to get down for me and I hammered the tires, got out of it then matted it again.
You can tell the announcer knew nothing of our class, he was ranting on the PA on why I would pedal it on a bye run.
I guess he never heard of LANE CHOICE.
What's funny is several fans came up to me later and knew why I did it and laughed about the knowledge of the announcers.

My point is make every run count the best you can, you never know when they may cut off qualifying or you may need lane choice.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:

Yup! Remember what happened at E-Town...... Should have tried on their first pass to get in.

in my case it was a mechanical issue,should have been a safe,6.10 lol,instead of 6.58

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1391 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post