Find
Notify
Tools

ProCharger Scoop Tray?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
I am looking for a ProCharger Scoop Tray similar to this.

Thanks...

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
cut the slot in the front for the front pipe, leave the side pipe off, it will run better.... if you plan to tow it to the lanes that is

This message has been edited. Last edited by: seabass,

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from apd originally

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I sent them an email.

DG

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Is this a looks thing? Why not just attach a cone to the inlet of the charger and put a simple hat on top of the carb?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Is this a looks thing? Why not just attach a cone to the inlet of the charger and put a simple hat on top of the carb?

It does run better that way.. but if your gonna drive it up and back I wouldnt do that, rocks off the tires will go in the procharger

This message has been edited. Last edited by: seabass,

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:

It does run better that way.. but if your gonna drive it up and back I would do that, rocks off the tires will go in the procharger

I guess I meant cone filter. I stick them on out turbo inlets.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post