DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    Great payout TD/TS race at Texas Motorplex
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great payout TD/TS race at Texas Motorplex
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted
The week of the Fallnationals, spread the word

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
"must have 2 grade points prior to september 1"

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Why?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
^^^^^Why?

Because they can! Maybe to keep the outlaw cars out who knows. This is being ran during the week of the Fall Nationals I just don't see any problem.

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because they can! Maybe to keep the outlaw cars out who knows. This is being ran during the week of the Fall Nationals I just don't see any problem.

That is the appearance of it.

I question why would they go to 1/8th mile with it being the week of the nationals. I guess they don't want to give any non-NHRA supporters an opportunity. I was considering the tow to race and see a lot of friends, but I don't run anything NHRA.

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
will be a great race anyone that can should get in,you should know et way before 1/8 lol

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1396 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My friend Craig is entered in T/S, hope he does some good!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post