Tools

The Fast Brackets Podcast
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
Episode #12 The World Champion Edition
https://soundcloud.com/rex-sim...nero-and-luke-bogaki
2018 NHRA TD World Champ Paul Nero talks winning the Championship and how he does it!
Multi-Time World Champ Luke Bogaki, talks the State of the Union of Bracket Racing, ThisIsBracketRacing.com, MVC Hoops, and Roadster HATE.
Rex is in a good mood, Ric Flair gives his thoughts on World Diplomacy, and Results from Epping and the D3 Event in Indy!
#WOOOOO!

Posts: 39 | Location: Brownsburg, IN | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Great Podcast as usual.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Great Podcast as usual.

Appreciate it! Our guests have been fantastic don’t you think!

Posts: 39 | Location: Brownsburg, IN | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SimmerManiac:
Our guests have been fantastic don’t you think!

100%! Wink

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SimmerManiac:
quote:
Great Podcast as usual.

Appreciate it! Our guests have been fantastic don’t you think!
Without a doubt.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Rex you do know that i got to put air in Brian's tire along with Paul's. Must be a Mickey thing.

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rex you do know that i got to put air in Brian's tire along with Paul's. Must be a Mickey thing.

Gotta be it!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:

You must have done a better job on Paul's, I didn't win the championship!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:

You must have done a better job on Paul's, I didn't win the championship!

And your crank broke

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
Episode #13 is HOTT!!!

Al Peavler talks TD in D3 from the Pole Position
John DeFlorian discusses making history in Mountain Motor Pro Stock
Results from around the country and High Dollar Fast Bracket Racing thoughts
https://soundcloud.com/rex-sim...r-and-john-deflorian

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
https://soundcloud.com/rex-sim...rip-zip-t-bone-hearn
Episode #14
NHRA National TS Points Leader Doug Crumlich stops by to discuss his winning ways, and why he was an early adopter of TFBP.
Trip Zip T-Bone Hearn and David Hearn (Pro382) discuss Jr. Dragsters, Racing as a Family, and the Key to a Great Burnout!!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
https://soundcloud.com/rex-sim...-herbst-and-wes-buck
Episode #15
Shawn Herbst talks winning in TS
Wes Buck talks the WSOPM and the LARGEST PURSES EVER for TS and TD next weekend at Bandimere!
Rex discusses his anxiety and taking down Russian MIG's.
Race Results from Sonoma and Topeka, and should TS/TD claim 3/5 or 3/6 at the National Event Level?
DragRaceLawyer.com
This is Bracket Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Been listening to all the shows. Great Podcast! Enjoy the T/S and T/D discussions.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
Been listening to all the shows. Great Podcast! Enjoy the T/S and T/D discussions.

Thanks Mark!
We’ve got some great stuff coming up!

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
Whoops.. guess I am behind on posting some of these episodes.

If you don't want to miss any, subscribe on the Purple Icon on iTunes, or on Soundcloud and be instantly notified of each new episode on Wed evenings at 6pm EST.

(Except Next Week: I will be doing Two LIVE SHOWS from the US NATIONALS. If you are anywhere close, I would love to have you in attendance)

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
#16 https://soundcloud.com/rex-simmermak...and-jake-hodge
Don Oneal discusses his new LS Magnuson Supercharger equipped TS Camaro
Jake Hodge discusses his ALL IN approach to Drag Racing
Rex updates the latest results, congratulates John Force and gives details about the US NATIONALS Live Show.

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
#17 https://soundcloud.com/rex-simmermak...d-jb-strassweg
Aaron Glaser talks winning in TS at the Highest Levels and his Super Cool TWO FACE paint scheme.
JB Strassweg discusses his trip to the WSOPM and winning the Largest Ever TD purse on the mountain.
Rex gives race highlights and updates the Points Chases on the National Level at NHRA, PDRA and MWPMS.

DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
#18 https://soundcloud.com/rex-simmermak...-mike-coughlin

US NATIONALS Pre-View Edition
Most recent Indy Winners, Jerry Albert and Mike Coughlin talk their winning seasons, and how special winning at Indy is!
Results from around the country, MWPMS update, and Rex gives details on Next Week's Live Show from The Big GO!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Howdy Rex! Ashamed to say that I have not carved the time out of my schedule to listen to your podcasts...….until last week. Will be catching them all moving forward, and cannot thank you enough for mentioning a small time hobby racer like me. Not worthy

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SimmerManiac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitch H:
Howdy Rex! Ashamed to say that I have not carved the time out of my schedule to listen to your podcasts...….until last week. Will be catching them all moving forward, and cannot thank you enough for mentioning a small time hobby racer like me. Not worthy

You earned it. Had that beautiful car of yours running good!

Fast Brackets Nation welcomes you aboard!