DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
TD= 6.88
TS= 7.28

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4471 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
Lets knock the dust off this thread and get 2019 started.

Pomona 1 Bump

T/D = 6.71
T/S = 7.18
I hope not cause i can only run 6.72 Are you a little sore?

6.72? Lifting at 660? Soreness is getting better every day, my wallet hurts more than anything...

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Local weather is predicting very low 60's for the event, so it could get really quick out there!

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
Local weather is predicting very low 60's for the event, so it could get really quick out there!
Big Grin

David, you going to race Pomona? Will stop by if so. Mineshaft! Cool! Let’s see how many shake their brains out..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4471 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Mark where did you go? Guys are dropping and the list has been changing.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm out... cars not quite ready and I have to much crap to do around here. Imm hoping to hit AZ. I'll be watching you guys online! Kick some ass!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
quote:

I'm out... cars not quite ready and I have to much crap to do around here. Imm hoping to hit AZ. I'll be watching you guys online! Kick some ass!

Well that bites! I’ll get after Ted’s program and let u know. Have not broke ground here... too wet of course. I’ll Call you or buy you lunch after Pomona.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
David, you going to race Pomona? Will stop by if so. Mineshaft! Cool! Let’s see how many shake their brains out..

Not enough grade points. I heard it took SIX!

Still shaking down a new combination. Lost the TnT this weekend to rain and hope that things will be better on Feb.17!

Hope to be in the tower this weekend reporting for www.dragracecentral.com

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Looks like when enough withdrew that they didn’t have a bump spot a lot of cars backed off in T/D. The new 6.10 did bite a couple in Q2.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Looks like the fast cars are staying clear of the 6.10 index but still a few 230 mph runs shows they are working on there big speed tune up.

I would like to see their incremental numbers

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:

Not enough grade points. I heard it took SIX!

Still shaking down a new combination. Lost the TnT this weekend to rain and hope that things will be better on Feb.17!

Hope to be in the tower this weekend reporting for www.dragracecentral.com

Well so much for the bump picks... sorry you couldn’t get in. That needs to change. Not easy. Man it’s cold.... I’m doing carb work but now it’s in race mode. It’s pretty good now. Hope to see you.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yeah BP, that's always been my "b i t c h" when the class initially fills at 6 GPs, then right before the race several guys drop out not even making a full field BUT it locks the GP's at 6, even though you've got many guys fast enough to qualify but only have 5 GPs but can't enter.
Oh well.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Yea that’s frustrating for sure, the Quota is silly low anyway.

Looks like the little toyata powered dragster was the first to push the 6.0 button, and by a ton. Wonder if that car is TA legal? Wonder if they make an example out of him beyond the DQ.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
He had to know he had a fast tune up in it and had do it intentionally after he missed the tree as a big FU the the rule.

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
He had to know he had a fast tune up in it and had do it intentionally after he missed the tree as a big FU the the rule.

Brian could care less, he was testing...... HMMMM . If I’m not mistaken last week in Florida was the first five ejection??

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Here is his run:
Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed
75 Mike MacBrair 7522 Brian Fitzpatrick
E1 ****WINNER**** 0.042 6.558 188.91 0.282 5.841 241.11
T/D Dial: 6.70 (+/-): -0.142 T/D Dial: 6.10 (+/-): -0.259
Qualified: #23 6.703 211.63 #8 6.221 169.23
Fitzpatrick is way late and breaks out by a bunch more than MasBrair.
Fitzpatrick times will get him a DQ from the event and no points!

Take a look at the ET and Speed for the "Little Toyota"!

https://www.dragracecentral.co...&Filter=100#indextop