New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indy Bump Spot
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Whats everyonee prediction for indy bump 42 Tds and 39 TS looks like it could be fastest ever

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Not as fast as it would be if I was there lol

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would agree with the .28 for TD unless the weather is REALLY bad, then maybe a .31. Not willing to guess on TS.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Never been to Indy but I doubt the weather will be that good for great numbers...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
seabass if you look closely at the entry list there is probably 28 cars that are -5.90 cars in normal air,so going 6.10 in bad air is pretty easy for them

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Currently 44 dragsters.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
34 of them are 6.10-6.20 cars

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Back to 43

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Ok , so lets go... 6.295 for T/D. It will be cool to watch for sure.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im changing my vote to a 6.22

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
You can see all qualifying results each day at www.DragRaceCentral.com

We post the results right after the end of each session of qualifying.

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I'm with Jena.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
just a curious question...
peter Biondo is entered into indy top dragster.would he be considered a previous champion because he won indy in a different class and be allowed in?
aka if he won super stock there years ago,he would be allowed into a full top dragster field?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
just a curious question...
peter Biondo is entered into indy top dragster.would he be considered a previous champion because he won indy in a different class and be allowed in?
aka if he won super stock there years ago,he would be allowed into a full top dragster field?

I believe he gets in automatically because hes a former world champ. I know he had grade points in T/D.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Back to 43, Correction 42 Super Angry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: T/D6591,

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Now down to 40

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Down to 38 today, if 3 more drop by Friday I may have to put in for an emergency week off from work lol

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
do it...orange power!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Cazman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Down to 38 today, if 3 more drop by Friday I may have to put in for an emergency week off from work lol

Get her ready Steve! I think there's 2 more that will be dropping out. Kinda sucks, wanted to watch and see how tight the field would have been with 43 cars. Hopefully, it will stay at 38 cars.

Steve Casner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posts: 455 | Location: Sheridan, CA USA | Registered: August 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post