New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indy Bump Spot
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So if it drops below 36 someone can try to enter?? Asking for a friend...I wasn't sure how they had so many entries as it is....

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S/S Dart:
So if it drops below 36 someone can try to enter?? Asking for a friend...I wasn't sure how they had so many entries as it is....

Yes it opens again

Posts: 2420 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes it opens again

This brings up a question.
Some years ago something similar happened where a National filled at like 7 GP's.
The week before the race it dropped below the quota, when I tried to get in with 6 GP's it wouldn't let me so I called Cali.
They told me that whatever the race initially fills at (7 GP's) is what is required to enter.

Does any one know if this is still the same?

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TD5023
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
quote:
Yes it opens again

This brings up a question.
Some years ago something similar happened where a National filled at like 7 GP's.
The week before the race it dropped below the quota, when I tried to get in with 6 GP's it wouldn't let me so I called Cali.
They told me that whatever the race initially fills at (7 GP's) is what is required to enter.

Does any one know if this is still the same?

I don't think so. Not in TD, but I know of other classes where people with a single grade point snagged a spot when the entry list fell under the quota late. I know a few TD people watching the Indy list hoping to grab one of it falls under, and they definitely didn't have enough when it filled, so if the situation comes up, hopefully that's not the case.

Posts: 33 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: April 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
it goes by release date...so as of august 7th you could get in with 1 grade point...now its a matter of timing and who has the fastest keyboard to enter if it opens up.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.....

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If anyone is planning to withdraw we'd appreciate a PM heads up....Thanks.... Can't hurt to ask Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S/S Dart:
If anyone is planning to withdraw we'd appreciate a PM heads up....Thanks.... Can't hurt to ask Smile

Typically there is a lot of movement on the Monday that it closes. I have jumped in a couple times by waiting and hitting refresh every 10 seconds...ha ha

Good Luck!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
after watching beach bend I gotta go with a 6.19 bump at indy

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TD5023
posted Hide Post
It fell under quota because a friend was able to take a spot last night. It's at 36 now, so Steve, if you want in, there's a chance.

Posts: 33 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: April 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD5023:
It fell under quota because a friend was able to take a spot last night. It's at 36 now, so Steve, if you want in, there's a chance.

Saw that Afton Swanson got in last night, too late for me I already have work scheduled for this week.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
6.17 bump

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sammy christian
posted Hide Post
how about " the bump will be one spot ahead of jenavette"?

6.41@221 (so far)
4.11@178
off the shelf/built it myself

Posts: 82 | Location: Amherst, Ny | Registered: May 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm sticking with 6.28.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Schedule is now showing 3 qualifying hits. Track should be as good as it gets, weather looks good. If they get all 3 I am going to say 6.20 or better

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
after watching beach bend I gotta go with a 6.19 bump at indy

Me too.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I predicted 6.17,but that was assuming that they got ALL of their scheduled qualifying runs.
At the moment,I'm kind of wondering about that.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm changing to:
6:21 in T/D
6:79 in T/S

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Session One: 15.333 (Phil Dion ran 6.011!)

https://www.dragracecentral.co...NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post