Find
Notify
Tools

Attention midwest TD and TS racers
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted
Keith Haney has announced that the Mid-West pro mod series had added Top Dragster and Top Sportsman to all it events and will run for a championship!! this will be a Q16 field 3.66-4.59 max dial. 2nd chance race if there is enough cars. $3000 to win, $1000 ru. $500 semi, $250 qtr. $250 entry. First race March 8-9th at the Motorplex. Official schedule to be released tomorrow. The RT66 race in Sept has been moved to Memphis. Spread the word!!

http://www.midwestpromodseries.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Steve,

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Very good deal. Second chance race for non-qualified cars? Either way will give it a shot..no T/D nationals within 12 hours of me...even though there are 3 National events within 5 hours of my house.

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEMO963:
Very good deal. Second chance race for non-qualified cars? Either way will give it a shot..no T/D nationals within 12 hours of me...even though there are 3 National events within 5 hours of my house.

The 2nd chance race is for non qualifiers, atleast that was my take. The whole deal came together really quick and they are still working on the details. He also said he was working on a deal to have the winner of TD and TS race each other for a pot of cash if he can find a sponsor for it

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post