New
Find
Notify
Tools

gainsville may be the new indy??
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
from all the rumblings im hearing of people planning to attend and the surge in new fast motors,gainsville 2020 may have just as fast a bump or possibly faster than 2019 indy top dragster

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
HMMMM

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
HMMMM

Better hurry up and get that chassis cert and nhra license....yeah right like that is going to happen lmao

Posts: 2399 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Better hurry up and get that chassis cert and nhra license....yeah right like that is going to happen lmao

he dosent know how to tune it past the 1/8 Big Grin

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Sure he does.
All he has to do is lift at the eighth and coast.

He'll still probably go in the 5's.
Big Grin

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
Mike,
Sure he does.
All he has to do is lift at the eighth and coast.

He'll still probably go in the 5's.
Big Grin

Then there's that..... Laughing Hard

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I lifted at 1000 ft at Houston this year and went 6.07 so I don't see why not a 5 or a very low 6.0x being Bender is a solid .012 quicker than me to the 1/8th

Posts: 2399 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sure would be amazing to see the number 1 pdra qualifier be the gainsville number one qualifier

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mikey,

I guess your board from all the cold and snow in Buffalo these days,,, AY! Blue Man

Posts: 2139 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
The real question is will Michael be there and qualify?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
Well I’ve been in at least two of the quickest (I think)I may have to consider this one

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1390 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well I’ve been in at least two of the quickest (I think)I may have to consider this one

well your not allowed to go because you beat me last time

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I'll likely go, but as a spectator.....let me know who's actually going to be there, be nice to meet up!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

well your not allowed to go because you beat me last time

lol i got lucky but i will take that

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1390 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
boy was I wrong entries look really sluggish for TD and TS....stock eliminator filled up in one day though!
looks gainsville will have a slower field