DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Cars / Parts / Equipment    2 1295 King Demon RS carbs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 1295 King Demon RS carbs
 Login/Join 
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
I have two matched 1295 King Demon RS carbs for sale. These were on my dragster. Went to fuel injection so don't need them any more. They are both two circuit conversions, but I also have the original three circuit metering blocks to go with them, as well as a bunch of jets and air bleeds, blanks, etc. They run great, I just don't need them anymore. The jets and other items are separate, but I'm willing to make a package deal. I'd like to get $1600 for the pair but that's negotiable...

I prefer cash only, in person pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense, actual shipping costs. If I'm shipping them, Money Order only, possibly PayPal with verification. Just an FYI though, due to the amount of scammers that are out there, and the amount of thieves as well, NOTHING will be shipped before payment is received. Shipping will be done via my business account with FedEx ONLY. For shipping costs, I'll package them up and take them to a FedEx station, get actual shipping costs, and forward that information to you. Again, once FULL PAYMENT has been received and verified, THEN I'll ship, and all shipping information will be provided, including photos of packages, tracking info, etc.....

These are good carbs that run well, I know someone out there can use them!!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
sold

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post