DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Cars / Parts / Equipment    WTB - Profiler Hitman 12-degree Intake Valve wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Profiler Hitman 12-degree Intake Valve wanted
 Login/Join 
DRR Trophy
posted
BBC 12 degree Profiler Hitman 184 casting heads
5/16 stem
2.400 head diameter
50 degree seat angle
6.750 overall length
0.250 tip length
Square keeper groove

Anybody got some spares they want to part with?

Posts: 50 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking of selling my whole top end......Profiler Hitman with 2.475" intakes, tunnel ram with single and dual tops.....custom ports and chambers.....jesel pro series rockers, valve covers, if the money is right

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
just after a valve, but thanks for the offer....

Posts: 50 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I think i have a box of 8 good used ones if you are still looking.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I still have valves available.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post