New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idiot Of The Year
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
My vote for “The Idiot of 2017” goes to.......drum roll please.........Nicole Hunter of Ledyard, Connecticut. While In custody at the Ledyard Police Department (for a DUI) she attempted to snort coke, really poor location to try that trick. Ms Hunter now has a much larger problem.

Love to be in the Court Room to hear her Lawyers arguement!

Bob

Posts: 3076 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
My vote for “The Idiot of 2017” goes to.......drum roll please.........Nicole Hunter of Ledyard, Connecticut. While In custody at the Ledyard Police Department (for a DUI) she attempted to snort coke, really poor location to try that trick. Ms Hunter now has a much larger problem.

Love to be in the Court Room to hear her Lawyers arguement!

Bob

OMG !! She has my veto.... Didn't think of that

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Well this is not at all what I was expecting. Off Topic

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I know somebody who got two duis in the same night. Got busted then when released he went to impound to get his car out because he had drugs in it and after he left the impound called cops who were waiting for him when he got home still drunk, back in the slammer till sober.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I once knew of a guy who got arrested for stealing a car. He spent a couple of days in jail and then was released with a court date. He walks around the corner from the jail to a parking garage and steals another truck so he could get home. Total retard.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I nominate Ed. Eek

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Looks like he is on his way to repeating again this year.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
It's a no brainier....

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
who's Ed ?

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
NEWS FLASH!

Ms. Hunter has lost her previous position as Americas biggest IDIOT, she was replaced by California's 15th District Representative Eric Swalwell.

During a contentious discussion with a NRA Member that California is going to confiscate his firearms, Representative Swalwell stated that if he resisted the State would prevail because (and this is a direct quote) "Because our side has nukes".

Mr. Swalwell, you can march to the head of the line, you just became the biggest IDIOT!

Bob

Posts: 3076 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
really? It is just to hard to pick one idiot now days. Just look at democrap candidates running for President. its pretty much a 20 way tie for first idiot. FREE= I will pay for your votes,sorry I will pay for your vote with Americans money if I keep my promise which if you have half a brain you know I will not do that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4171 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like Ed has worked his way back up to the top of the list once again.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys but unless its just folks on site Ed has been beaten bad this year.

Joe Biden has it locked up only possible one to beat him his the group that stole the election for President select(not by the people) Biden the commander and thief if things don't get reveresed.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4171 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maxine Waters gets my vote for idiot of the year!
She should be removed for inciting riots!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post