As a lark, I've come up with a list of my ten favorite fictional characters from movies and television. Not necessarily in order of precedence. ;^)
1. Mr. Spock from the Star Trek TV series
2. The Professor, from the Netflix series "Money Heist".
3. Frank Bullit from the movie "Bullit"
4. Sheriff Walt Longmire in the Netflix TV series "Longmire".
5. Cullen Bohannon from the Netflix TV series "Hell on Wheels".
6. Beau Bennet, played by Sam Elliot in the Netflix TV series "The Ranch".
7. "Hawkeye", played by Daniel Day-Lewis in the 1992 movie "The Last of the Mohicans".
8. Lt. Commander Scott from the TV series "Star Trek".
9. Gary Seven, from the "Star Trek" TV series episode "Assignment Earth".
10. "Oddball", played by Donald Sutherland in the movie "Kelley's Heroes".
Honorable mentions, or perhaps more than that depending on my mood:
--James "Sawyer" Ford from the TV series "Lost".
--All three of those guys in the TV series "The Lone Gunmen".
--Fox Mulder in the TV series "The X-Files".
--Lucas McCain fr. the TV series "The Rifleman"
--Frank Black from the TV series "Millennium"
|DRR Top Comp|
short on time and hard to organize ten quick. A few not in order .Two of which would be Tim Allen's in his shows.
Home improvement Tim Taylor. Heck always hopping stuff up sound familiar.
Last man standing. Mike Baxter .A conservative and has butt load of guns.
James Bond. Those license could come in handy.
BANDIT Heck done the out running cops thing few times, might as well get the the little hottie too.
Jr Ewing. Rich and nailing some hot T&A too.
Your first mistake was thinking your opinion made a d a m n
America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
|Powered by Social Strata|