June 26, 2021, 07:30 PM
blasttime
Did Mother ever say
Don't get smart with me !!!

Well did you listen ?

And turn out that way not smart at all
June 27, 2021, 08:58 PM
Trans Lady
I would tell my kids don't get smart followed by wise up!

I going to show my son who now is 33 that there are other Mothers like me.

Big Grin
July 20, 2021, 07:33 AM
wideopen231
seems all mother are telling there kids don't get smart now days. Well majority anyways. Good news they are listening.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
February 18, 2024, 05:06 PM
BP758
Not enough good mothers and fathers out there now. Poor parenting is the blame for most of this mess.
IMHO

Raceless in California!
April 11, 2024, 05:32 AM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Not enough good mothers and fathers out there now. Poor parenting is the blame for most of this mess.
IMHO

Spot on!
Also to WO's comment.....I know this isn't what you mean, but many even here will tell you college is the worst thing for all kids. In reality, there is no other way for engineers, chemists, doctors and nurses....the list goes on....to become what they are other than college. Does college come with some classes that young adults have to be wise enough to somewhat ignore? Absolutely. That's where the good parenting came in early. And guiding young people into degrees that actually are useful and productive helps too. And NO! Not every high school graduate is right for college. That would make no sense.
And my last rant point is who in the world sets their kids up for borrowing 200k to go to college being the first thing they do in their adult life? If you have to borrow that kind of money, you didn't prepare well and you are picking the wrong school to go to. Set em up to graduate with little to no debt with a useful career and watch where their lives go!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo