DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Not Necessarily Racing News!    Cedar Point Amusement park
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cedar Point Amusement park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Hello all. My daughter and I are thinking about going to cedar point. we love roller coasters! If you go on a weekday is a fastpass necessary? How many days should we plan to spend in the park? We have been to Worlds of Fun in KC and you can do all the rides in a long day. Adventureland in DesMoines in a day, how comparable is it if you have been to either? Also is it better to stay in one of the hotels next to the property or is it easier to be on the outskirts of town? I trust racers opinions we want the best experience for the buck!!

Posts: 13 | Location: papillion NE | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
You can go thru it in a day. The question is why when you can get lot more out of it in two days and enjoy the time.Being time with you and your daughter will just quadruple the fun and add to memories for both.

Its been long time since there,but IMO two day minimum to really get enjoyment and fully experience the most of it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4162 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We are coming from Nebraska so was hoping to spend at least 2 days. Is it relay busy during the week? Just trying to get our moneys worth Any day of the week works for us. its Vacation!!LOL

Posts: 13 | Location: papillion NE | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have been there several times. week days are usually less of a crowd, if its over cast with small chance of rain there's not normally a lot of people. if the suns out, so are the crowds. I live 1.5 hrs from cedar point, usually go there when my brother-in-law is in town, so we do it in a long day, get there soon as they open and leave when they are closing. Usually worn out from walking so much, we will ride several rides a couple times. But we never do the water park. Two days would be more of a benefit if your coming from far away. The water park was just redone recently, suppose to be a lot better, been years since ive been to it.

Some lines can be 2+ hour wait. I've never done a fastpass deal. They have an app where the wait times are uploaded for each ride. Sorta like a gas buddy type thing where you can upload the current wait time. Use that to guide you to what ride is next for you.

Posts: 102 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post