Share |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
x - 05-17-2018 Triple Crown $25k's - Budds Creek, MD
 Login/Join
 
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
WEATHER ACTION PLAN! TRIPLE CROWN 25’s Event #2 at MDIR RACE PLAN!!!!! The Weather forecast for this week/weekend has caused an adjustment to this weekend’s schedule. With the high percentage of rain this week, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY racing activities are cancelled. As of now, we are planning on racing for the entire weekend purse over the weekend one way or another. Right now, if rain holds off Friday, we will stay with the Fri, Sat, and Sun as printed schedule. If the weather guessers bring us rain all day Friday, we are talking about running 2 $25,000 races Saturday or combining Fri and Sat purses for a $50,000 to win Saturday and $25,000 Sunday. We will give another update as the week goes on as we continue to watch the weather. We thank everyone for tuning in and reaching out to the NL staff with your ideas and suggestions. It’s easy to make decisions for the racers when we hear what the racers want. Thank you for your support and please come out and support us this coming weekend!!!!

Wednesday morning 8am

Good morning racers! Please know that we are working on a final decision for this weekend’s events. First and foremost, we want (and wanted) to make sure there was no overnight swing in the weather. The last thing we want to do is call off a race that has been advertised all year and folks have pre registered for due to a premature decision.

We also want to be able to make this call early enough racers can cancel hotel rooms and travel plans.

Wesley and Danny are being hammered with messages, phone calls and texts. Please give them time to work out details and don’t be upset if they can’t answer or respond right away.

Thanks to all of our racing family for the support and stay tuned!



This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,
 
Posts: 728 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
MDIR No Limit Triple Crown cancelled due to inclement weather.

With many racers preparing to hit the road and head out, the decision has been made to pull the plug on this weekend’s event at MDIR. The weather just isn’t improving and we’ve waited as long as possible for it to do so.

No Limit will announce it’s schedule amendments and game plan within the upcoming weeks.

In the interim, the weather looks as if it may be partially clearing for Sunday. MDIR “may” contest a test and tune event or the No Limit crew may look at tossing up a $10,000 to win bracket race. Please let us all know your thoughts and thanks so much for being patient while we worked through these difficult conditions.
 
Posts: 728 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 


© DragRaceResults.com 2018