Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Master Schedule
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
We're not even done racing yet, with two awesome 10K/20K/10K Loose Rocker specialty events coming up at Piedmont Dragway in the last two weeks of November, but we've already got a jumpstart on 2020!

The Master Schedule is a compilation put together each year by Loose Rocker's Michael Beard as a resource for racers, tracks, and promoters alike to assist in scheduling. It lists NHRA National and Divisional events, PDRA, NMCA, big money bracket races (typically $5K and larger), and even major practice tree events.

You can bookmark the link below, as the file will be updated frequently as events are announced.

http://www.looserocker.com/wp-...aster_schedule20.pdf

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design & Printing

Loose Rocker Promotions
St. Patrick's Classic / BIGFOOT Classic / Super Doorcar Challenge
Colonial Classic / American Doorslammer Nationals / Fall Footbrake Frenzy
www.looserocker.com

Posts: 5337 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great work as always Michael Beard

HR901

Posts: 17 | Location: Goldsboro, NC | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Napa Auto Parts Twin 10ks @ ESTA Safety Park in Cicero NY Sat and Sun July 18th and 19th

Posts: 80 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
you may mark the LODRs Texas Motorplex march 27-28 as Regional race-Alcohol only

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 587 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick4310:
you may mark the LODRs Texas Motorplex march 27-28 as Regional race-Alcohol only

I'm not getting into heads-up racing classes. An LODRS is an LODRS for the regular sportsman categories. I'm sure the alcohol classes get their schedules directly from NHRA. Just trying to keep things as simple as possible. I include NHRA, NMCA, PDRA, etc mainly for those needing to take them into consideration when scheduling other events around them.

__

Loose Rocker Promotions
www.looserocker.com

Posts: 5337 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick4310:

I'm not getting into heads-up racing classes. An LODRS is an LODRS for the regular sportsman categories. I'm sure the alcohol classes get their schedules directly from NHRA. Just trying to keep things as simple as possible. I include NHRA, NMCA, PDRA, etc mainly for those needing to take them into consideration when scheduling other events around them.

The LODRS at the Texas Motorplex on March 27-28 has no sportsman classes. .They are running the Alcohol cars in conjunction with the Mid West Pro Mods..

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 587 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Gotcha, thanks. I'll remove it.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to go to the Master Schedule link periodically and refresh the page to see the latest updates. Many events have been added. Enjoy! (Link is in the first post)

__

Loose Rocker Promotions
www.looserocker.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Lots of updates! Check it out.

__

Loose Rocker Promotions
www.looserocker.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anything in the New England area? Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island or New Hampshire?

Posts: 464 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Not that I know of...

Dates added for Bogacki's Summer Doorcar Shootout and Byron's $100K Firecracker Bracket Nationals..

http://www.looserocker.com/wp-...aster_schedule20.pdf

__

Loose Rocker Promotions
www.looserocker.com

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
The Auto Meter Featured Big Bucks Race Section has been updated. This Thread will be pinned to the top HERE! on the Big Bucks Page for future use after Christmas.

Thank you to Michael Beard for putting together this detailed format of races across the country.

Merry Christmas Racers!

Posts: 971 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post