Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Big Bucks Race Flyers & Information - Featured Races - by Auto Meter Instruments    x - 07-19-2019 - JEGS Summer Door Car Shootout - Benton, IL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

x - 07-19-2019 - JEGS Summer Door Car Shootout - Benton, IL
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
$7,500 to win all 3 days. 200 Car Entry Limit

Big Grin Flyer Coming Soon!

Posts: 651 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here we go: The official flyer for the 9th annual JEGS Summer Door Car Shootout!

The “Biggest Little Door Car Race in the Midwest” returns to I-57 Dragstrip July 19-21.

Big additions for this season include:
• Increased Friday purse ($7500-to-win)!
• More (& better) prizes than ever: well over $35,000 in prizes, in addition to a CASH purse that promises to exceed $75,000!

It will be the richest SDCS in history, and we plan to make it the most enjoyable as well!

As usual, the SDCS will be pre-entry only. Our entry process is unchanged from previous years: past entrants get first priority; second priority goes in the order that entries are received. So, if you’ve been to every (or several editions of the) SDCS, just get your entry in before July 1 and you’ll be in. If this will be your first Summer Door Car Shootout, or you’ve attended once or twice in the past, you’ll want to get your entry in early to have the best chance to earn your spot!

The entry form will be available at www.I57sdcs.com www.I57sdcs.com on Wednesday (May 15). To get the form delivered straight to your inbox as soon as it’s available, click here: thisisbracketracing.com/enterSDCS thisisbracketracing.com/enterSDCS

Posts: 154 | Location: Carterville, IL | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post