Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Footbrake & Non Electronics Talk    Ultimate slow footbrake race car.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultimate slow footbrake race car.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Do yourself a favor and dump that rear now before you even put the car on the track.......

Posts: 1453 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of cicero819
posted Hide Post
Time flies when you're having fun. last we talk I was in the mist of finishing rebuilding my house after a fire and this year we had to take care of my wife's Mom house(selling it,etc,etc,) Now I can get back to my quest of building the ultimate Slow-Mo race car. I bought this sweet 1994 Camaro that a Gentleman spent over $15k building(engine transmission, paint, the car was a beauty, he sold it to a kid who drove it for a month and then left it behind his house for three years unprotected. The car is still great but dirty and abuse by the neglect.1994 z/28 Camaro 350, carbureted, turbo 350 A1 torque 3500 stall, Borg Wagner 9 bolts rear end out of an IROC. Motor looks seized but could just be full of water(I'm taking apart the engine. My 1/4 mile aspiration 13:90 1/8 9 something. My work is starting this week-end, wish me luck I'll keep you posted.CR

Posts: 15 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post