Notify
Tools

Wow....
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of bracketracer-78
posted
... It sure is quiet on here.

Posts: 141 | Location: Stevens, PA | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Shhh.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3966 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of botmbulb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bracketracer-78:

That's because there are no more deep staging issues.

Posts: 490 | Location: Hammonton, N.J. | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't count on that....Some of us aren't in NHRA Div 1 Eyes

Posts: 6197 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of easy e
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by botmbulb:
quote:
Originally posted by bracketracer-78:

That's because there are no more deep staging issues.

Oh I have plenty of issues, just got tired of arguing Banging Head

Eddie Tice

"I've over-educated myself in all the things I shouldn't have known at all"

Posts: 640 | Location: Howell, NJ | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a joke. I just got my NHRA membership "kit" in the mail yesterday. All it had was my membership card, 2 hat pins, instructions to access the rule book online, and a decal. Oh, and 23 coupons that i will never use to go to national events.

Posts: 141 | Location: Stevens, PA | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NO DVD / CD OF THE NHRA'S GREATEST MOMENTS ?

* WONDER HOW MANY BOUGHT INTO THAT BULL - S H I T DVD

xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

~~

REASON BEIN IS EVERYONE WENT TO FAKEBOOK !

Posts: 723 | Location: ? | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Goatman
posted Hide Post
Why would you pay for a membership, if you don't run points anywhere ??? Maybe for the GREAT dragster magizine Rolling ?? TV glad you woke up from your hibernation !!
R U going to make DRR interesting again ???????????

Posts: 58 | Location: Honey Brook PA. | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of J115
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goatman:
TV glad you woke up from your hibernation !!

Laughing Rolling Laughing

Jack

Posts: 603 | Location: Columbus,NJ | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Goatman
posted Hide Post
FIRDBIRD?/MONZA
aka the new guy Welcome aboard !!!!!!!!
FIREBIRD ?? I was thing GUMBY would be your name Rolling
How's new phone working out ???
Running SP/PRO Next year ???
Or STREET/PRO ??? *****r please!

Posts: 58 | Location: Honey Brook PA. | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 383vegawagon
posted Hide Post
quote:
FIRDBIRD?/MONZA
aka the new guy Welcome aboard !!!!!!!!
FIREBIRD ?? I was thing GUMBY would be your name Rolling
How's new phone working out ???
Running SP/PRO Next year ???
Or STREET/PRO ??? *****r please!

I was cratching my head for a second who this might be (before my coffee) then I got it... I was thinking "Mystery Monza" would have been a fitting name! Welcome Buddy! Merry Christmas all!!!

Dave D.
Take'in it 1320ft @ a time...

Posts: 34 | Location: Landisville, Pa | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of J115
posted Hide Post
there's NO mystery there !!! LOL

Jack

Posts: 603 | Location: Columbus,NJ | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why would you pay for a membership, if you don't run points anywhere ??? Maybe for the GREAT dragster magizine Rolling ?? TV glad you woke up from your hibernation !!

Hmmm, maybe it's for the online rule book i was accused of not reading. Oh and for national dragster i only read the back half. The front is useless unless your a force fan. Do i have to run points???

DRR Trophy
Picture of Goatman
posted Hide Post
No you don't have to run points Confused
But why would you waste your money for a membership that gets you a online rulebook and a magazine that you only read have of ???
Just wondered why ??

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's not a waste if I like to read the last half of the mag. The point is every year we get less with the membership pack. It's a dissapontment. Also did anyone notice we only got 46 issues of ND instead of the 48 we used to get. The fan guide don't count as a issue and i did e-mail a ***** letter to nhra about that. I do have to admit that i do read the front pages when team force loses.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Hellfish
posted Hide Post
Hey goatman don't worry I'm teaching mystery Monza how to operate his new phone..... He'll be texting you nudie pics in no time!

Posts: 1 | Location: PA | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
78... Just go buy your roll cage and stuff so we can uncork that Frankenstein of a motor you have between the fenders. Remember, you now have to wear a jacket too!!!!!HA HA!
When you are ready to run up to S&W give me a yell, I'll go with ya.

Posts: 38 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: June 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
YD, thanks for letting me know about the sale at S & W on the main page. I'll let you know when i am going to pick it up. We'll use the top fuel mini van to go get it. You have no idea how ready i am to unleash the monster. Oh, and Mike came up with new to me spark plug wires. That should help get rid of the half track to finish line miss. Also everything in the fuel system except the carb is getting changed

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yarddart406:
78... Just go buy your roll cage and stuff so we can uncork that Frankenstein of a motor you have between the fenders. Remember, you now have to wear a jacket too!!!!!HA HA!
When you are ready to run up to S&W give me a yell, I'll go with ya.

IT'S ORDERED!!! Soon time to go fast. And i'll have to wear a jacket Smile

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, after the soap opera on the other thread im going to hijack my own. It looks like Maple Grove is going to try the index racing that has been going on at Atco and Cecil County for years. The rules seem to be the same between the three tracks. This will bring out the test and tuners who will never bracket race. I imagine if this takes off there will be more classes and dates added in the future.

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/?page_id=9253

http://www.cecilcountydragway....treetcarshootout.pdf