DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Footbrake & Non Electronics Talk    Anyone Running a Grid in Pro?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Running a Grid in Pro?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted
I have an Altered that is a 8.3 car that I am slowing down to run low 9's in pro. I am tired of 7 second dragsters in SP so next year I am going to try this. Installed a plate system, worked as advertised and went to a race mostly as a test and tune for next year. The only real issue I had is slowing the reaction time down enough so I don't have to sit on the bottom light when it comes on.

Has anyone ever taken timing out with the Grid while on the converter? If so please share.... why, and how it worked...

I am thinking if I took 7 to 10 out on the button and brought it back in at .02 or .01 that should slow my reaction time down .2 or so by making the motor lazy coming up on the converter? Any input? Am I up in the night (don't answer that with your first gut reaction LOL)

Yes I am launching low - 3800 - (6500 stall) - Thanks for any input in advance...

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
Nothing? Nobody has ever tried this?

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post