DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Footbrake & Non Electronics Talk    Final thoughts about Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Final thoughts about Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragtime Dodge
posted

Posts: 185 | Location: Somerset, NJ | Registered: January 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well said Bob. A sad time for drag racing in our area, but life moves on. Good luck and I hope to see you again at Island or Leb Valley sometime in the future. I'm the guy with the black Vette....I first met you out in Long Island motorsports, then moved to Etown when it closed down.

Posts: 722 | Location: Somers, ny | Registered: October 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice article Bob!

Hi Ralph Good Morning

Shawn

Posts: 827 | Location: Flemington, New Jersey | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MightyBirdF145:
Nice article Bob!

Thank you Shawn.

The Dragtime News
DRAGTIME 1964 Dodge
www.dragtimenews.com

Posts: 185 | Location: Somerset, NJ | Registered: January 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph85:
Well said Bob. A sad time for drag racing in our area, but life moves on. Good luck and I hope to see you again at Island or Leb Valley sometime in the future. I'm the guy with the black Vette....I first met you out in Long Island motorsports, then moved to Etown when it closed down.

Hi Ralph,

I'll be around to a few tracks this year. Not joining points this year, unfortunately, but I'll be going to Numidia, Island, Atco, the Grove, Cecil County, maybe South Mountain.

The Dragtime News
DRAGTIME 1964 Dodge
www.dragtimenews.com