DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Drag Racing Videos    T/D video from SRCA D5 race 2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/D video from SRCA D5 race 2018
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted
Having a little fun with a few different cameras at the 2018 D5 race at SRCA. All runs were 6.30’s @ 216 mph. Unfortunately my helmet camera was dying so the picture wasn’t the greatest on that section.

https://vimeo.com/293266867

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Nice! I see you ran Sackuvich and got the winlight. That car is crazy fast on the back half. Congrats

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted Hide Post
Yea he has that thing turned way down on the start and pulls like a wild man on the back half. Unruh’s turbo car is the same way, short of running 6.0’s like you better plan on getting chased down at the stripe Smile

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 312 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TD5023
posted Hide Post
I ran against Sackuvich at the Topeka divisional. I was cranking around as hard as my neck support would let me, and I couldn't see his nose until past halftrack. He was he only one I raced that weekend that I couldn't see the whole way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD5023,

Posts: 33 | Location: Davenport, IA | Registered: April 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post