DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Drag Racing Videos    Mexico Testing Short Vid
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mexico Testing Short Vid
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Here's a short clip from testing the new ProCharger combo in Mexico yesterday. This was a short 1st gear roll, hope the link works.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xWcjMBAxZE0?feature=share

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I watched the video to see what tracks were like in Mexico......Now I know lol
Did you roll into it slowly because no traction?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I watched the video to see what tracks were like in Mexico......Now I know lol
Did you roll into it slowly because no traction?

LOL!

Mexico is a term the street racers use for running on the street. I have multiple vids mainly 2nd gear rolls up to about 6,000 rpm. The above vid was the only 1st gear roll & it got my attention a little bit.

We could have set-up the launch retard to get it to hook, but that wasn't the purpose for the testing. The tuner for the Holley EFI needed some wide-open throttle runs between 5,000 - 6,000 rpm.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ah street racing.....I miss it. Had more fun and made more money street racing then I'll ever make at the track. Now I guess street racing is spinning doughnuts in the intersection...smh

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post