DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Drag Racing Videos    2018 big money racing video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 big money racing video
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 7959
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 26 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I loved watching him hit the bump down several times when he knew he was late. LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
you taught him well Dad!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Proud pop over hear!!

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why does it always have a miss when it get close to the finish line? Sounds like he's keeps letting off the gas multiple times, Especially on James Brown..lol

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of regal
posted Hide Post
Good job on the lessons you have taught him and putting him in top notch equipment that early on. He will no doubt have a lot of success.

Chris Walters

Posts: 120 | Location: New Whiteland,Indiana | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Rick, its a good miss I think...lol

Thank you Mr Walters!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post